- 5% energy saving is achieved based on test procedures using current controlled ballasts
- When power controlled ballasts are used, these lamps will run at ballast rated wattage and lamps will give additional light – no adverse effect would be experienced on lamp life
- Full energy saving will be reached after lamps have been seasoned for 100 hours
- Similarly to all other T5 lamps performance of the T5 Watt-Miser lamps are optimised for ambient temperature between 34-38°C, typically 35°C, offering up to 111lm/W luminous efficacy
- The elevated optimum temperature results in additional energy saving versus T8 lamps in typical indoor lighting applications
- Standard T5 lamps can easily be replaced with the new T5 Watt-Miser lamps in the existing lighting applications, since new electronic control gears are not required
- These new lamps from GE enable even less than 6 months payback time!
Tungsram 20W T5 849mm Compact Fluorescent Tube 2100lm EEC-A+ CoolWhite Ref 61079 Up to 10 Day Leadtime
T5 Watt-Miser lamps are energy saving triphosphor fluorescent lamps with 16mm outer diameter for general T5 lighting applications. Features T5 Watt-Miser lamps with a long-life of 25,000 and 30,000 hours consume 5% less energy compared with today’s standard-wattage T5 lamps on the market, without compromising lumen output – as verified also by independent test-house. GE is committed to fight against climate change. The T5 Watt-Miser™ lamps will contribute to the global effort to reduce CO2 emission. One lamp can save 1.2-6.9kg carbon dioxide per year depending on the type. So in addition to the lower energy bill, millions of tons of CO2 could potentially be saved with this new lamp technology in Europe.
|Unit||Pack of 30|