- The extremely high surface illuminance of the High Output T5 LongLast range makes these lamps ideal for indirect luminaires. These are the best suited to uplighting systems or direct lighting in high ceiling applications, such as those in canopies or industrial situations.
- Designed only for HF-operation – higher lamp efficacy and lower ballast losses than conventional ballasts
- Application areas: Retail, Office, Schools, Commercial, Industrial, Sports halls
- High efficiency – up to 105 lumens per watt – for ongoing cost savings
- High lumen output – up to 7,000 lumens – for improved system efficacy and reduced number of fittings
- Very long and reliable product life – up to 36,000 hours
- High colour quality – CRI 85Ra
- Low mercury content – 2.5mg
- Reduced environmental impact (less waste) than T8 lamps
- Smaller physical dimensions for improved light output control and smaller, more aesthetic fittings
- Peak lumen output between 34-38°C
Tungsram 28W T5 1149mm Compact Fluorescent Tube Dim 2900lm EEC-A+ WarmWhite Ref61096 Upto 10DayLeadtime
T5 LongLast lamps are triphosphor fluorescent lamps with 16mm outer diameter (5/8 of an inch). These lamps feature “Starcoat Technology” that delivers high quality triphosphor performance. GE produces two ranges of T5 LongLast lamps in 4 different lengths: High Efficiency offering high lumens per watt and High Output offering improved lumen package.
|Unit||Pack of 30|