- The High Efficiency range of T5 LongLast brings lumen efficacy up to 105lm/W. Combined with an extremely long service life, this range of lamps is ideally suited for commercial and retail application in both direct and combined direct/indirect luminaires.
- Designed only for HF-operation – higher lamp efficacy and lower ballast losses than conventional ballasts
- Application areas: Retail, Office, Schools, Commercial, Industrial, Sports halls
- High efficiency – up to 105 lumens per watt – for ongoing cost savings
- High lumen output – up to 7,000 lumens – for improved system efficacy and reduced number of fittings
- Very long and reliable product life – up to 36,000 hours
- High colour quality – CRI 85Ra
- Low mercury content – 2.5mg
- Reduced environmental impact (less waste) than T8 lamps
- Smaller physical dimensions for improved light output control and smaller, more aesthetic fittings
- Peak lumen output between 34-38°C
Tungsram 54W T5 1149mm Compact Fluorescent Tube Dim 5000lm EEC-A+ CoolWht Ref61111 Upto 10DayLeadtime
T5 LongLast lamps are triphosphor fluorescent lamps with 16mm outer diameter (5/8 of an inch). These lamps feature “Starcoat Technology” that delivers high quality triphosphor performance. GE produces two ranges of T5 LongLast lamps in 4 different lengths: High Efficiency offering high lumens per watt and High Output offering improved lumen package.
|Unit||Pack of 30|