- Conventional lamp shape with a screw-type base enables existing luminaire designs to use ConstantColor CMH ConstantColor CMH Elliptical Clear and Diffuse lamps with little or no modification to the optical system.
- Easy retrofit for High Pressure Sodium lamps
- No ballast thermal protection required
- Consistent colour over life
- Up to 15,000 hour life
- Up to 24% higher efficacy than quartz metal halide
- Application areas: Commercial areas / city beautification /architectural, Street & Pedestrian, Road & Tunnel, Retail, Showbiz
Tungsram 70W Constant Color E27 Elliptical Hi Int Disch Bulb 6000lm EEC-A+ Ref97979Upto 10 Day Leadtime
ConstantColor CMH lamps combine the HPS technology (providing stability, efficiency & uniformity) and the Metal Halide Technology (providing bright white quality light) to produce highly efficient light sources with good colour rendering and consistent colour performance through life. This is achieved by using the ceramic arc tube material from the Lucalox lamp, which minimises the chemical changes inside the lamp through life. When combined with the halide doses used in Arcstream Metal Halide lamps then the quality and stability of the dose maintains the colour consistency. Hence the name ConstantColor CMH. Metal halide lamps, traditionally made with quartz arc tubes, are prone to colour shift through life and lamp-to-lamp colour variation. Some of the dose, e.g. sodium, (an important component of metal halide lamps), can migrate through quartz to cause colour shift and loss of light through life. The ceramic arc tube resists this material loss, can be manufactured to tighter tolerances and withstands a higher temperature to provide a more constant colour.
|Unit||Pack of 6|