- Single ended Ceramic Metal Halide lamps are made to provide symmetrical beam distribution using the axial configuration of the discharge arc. A variety of beam angles are possible and adjustable beam control can be built into the luminaire. This compact lamp shape enables luminaire size to be minimised and the bi-pin lamp base enables easy changing with front access.
- More usable light over life, up to 33% more lumen output at end of life vs. standard CMH lamps
- CMH Precise™ lamps offer enhanced colour rendition vs. standard 3000K CMH
- Extended service life and relamp cycles
- Extra long-life of 18,000 hours
- Application areas: Retail, Office, Hospitality, Showbiz, Commercial areas / city beautification/ architectural
Tungsram 70W HI Disch Const Color Single End G8.5 Precise Bulb 7800lm EEC-A Ref67681 Upto10Day Leadtime
GE’s low watt CMH lamps have opened new possibilities for lighting design, combining the power and light quality of far larger and less efficient lamps. It is now possible to achieve lighting design that could not be achieved previously with inferior technologies. GE’s new ConstantColor CMH Precise™ technology platform has been developed with specific focus to retail applications. GE Precise™ technology offers superb overall light quality, outstanding lumen maintenance, improved efficacy, while maintaining long-life and reliability. These qualities are why GE is the leader in ceramic metal halide technology.
|Unit||Pack of 12|